Who we are
Communityworks Non-Profit Housing Corporation (NPHC) was founded in 1985 and incorporated in 1986. Our mission is to provide high quality, affordable, non-profit housing to residents of Ottawa, with a particular focus in the east Ottawa area.
- Increase the supply of affordable housing in Ottawa.
- Increase access to adequate affordable housing suitable to the needs of the community.
- Develop and maintain fully integrated communities with households from a mix of socio-economic backgrounds including housing for the physically challenged.
- Promote energy-efficient, recycling and other forms of environmental stewardship.
- Develop and manage projects efficiently and cost-effectively, to ensure responsible use of public funds.