City of Ottawa

This is where you find information regarding;

  • garbage collection in your area
  • recreational programs
  • by-laws, and more

Social Assistance

Ontario Works (OW) and the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) can help you with the cost of food and housing if you are in need of temporary financial assistance.

The Registry

This is where you would find information on applying for subsidized housing in the City of Ottawa

Action Logement

Action Housing is a charitable organization devoted to assisting low-income individuals and families to find and maintain safe, affordable and adequate rental housing.

Housing Help

Housing Help is a non-profit charitable agency providing assistance to people in the City of Ottawa who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness, to access and maintain appropriate and affordable housing.

Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association (ONPHA)

ONPHA is the voice of non-profit housing in Ontario

Housing Services Act

OC Transpo/ParaTranspo

OC Transpo delivers safe reliable and courteous transportation at a reasonable price.  All OC Transpo fleets are accessible to those with mobility impairments.

Service Canada

Service Canada provides information on federal programs such as Employment Insurance (EI), job banks, GST/HST credits, tax slips, Old Age Security (OAS), birth certificates, Records of Employment (ROE), passports or Social Insurance Numbers (SIN)

Canada Pension

Almost all individuals who work in Canada contribute to the Canada Pension Plan (CPP

The CPP provides pensions and benefits when contributors retire, become disabled or die.

The Ottawa Food Bank


Find out if we have any vacancies in any of our houses.

Request Contact

Can't find what you're looking for contact us and we'll be happy to help.


Browse useful forms for tenants and other important documents.